Enterprise Digital Resources Global Search Ltd (EDR-GS) is a limited company registered in England & Wales. EDR-GS is registeredunder theData Protection Act 1998.
Keeping your personal data secure is a priority forEDR-GS and we are committed to preserving your privacy rights.
We will always process your data fairly and legally and will be transparent about what data we hold and how we use it.
We will fulfil our legal duties to our clients, suppliers, shareholders and other stakeholders
For the purposes of data protection legislation in force from time to time the data controller is Enterprise Digital Resources Ltd of 29 Ringshall, Berkhamsted, Herts. HP4 1ND
Our nominated Data Protection representative is David Fitzgerald who can be contacted at email@example.com
Your rights under GDPR
- You can ask us to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold.
- You can ask us to delete your personal information if there is no good reason for us to continue to process it.
- You can object to the processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your current situation which makes you want to object to processing on these grounds. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- You can ask us to suspend processing of your personal information.
- You can ask us to transfer your personal information to another party in certain formats, if practicable.
- You can contact the supervisory body which in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office. The ICO can be contacted:
Telephone: +44 303 123 1113
Post: ICO, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF
Information you give us, or we collect from you
Our legal basis for the processing of personal data is legitimate business interests, although we may also rely on contract, legal obligation and consent for specific uses of data.
We will rely on contract if we are negotiating or have entered into a placement agreement with you or your organisation or any other contract to provide services to you or receive services from you or your organisation.
Our Legitimate Business Interests
Our legitimate interests in collecting and retaining your personal data is described below:
As a recruitment business we introduce candidates to clients for permanent employment, or independent professional contracts. The exchange of personal data of our candidates and our client contacts is a fundamental, essential part of this process.
To maintain, expand and develop our business we need to record the personal data of prospective candidates and client contacts.
To support the requirements of our candidates and clients, we maintain a database of candidate and client personal data containing historical information as well as current resourcing requirements.