EDR is currently working with a European based client to hire an experienced Rust/Substrate Engineer.
The client is a smart contract hosting platform that offers an innovative solution to interoperable smart contract execution with fail-safe mechanisms built in, meaning successful multi-chain execution can always be guaranteed.
They aim to address some of the core issues in blockchain technology, specifically interoperability, and how open-source software rewards contributors.
The position involves:
- Researching and building blockchain technology written in rust/substrate.
- Building back-end web services that interact with blockchains.
- Collaborating with a small team, owning and planning projects for long-term impact.
- Software development experience in Rust (1 year min.)
- Knowledge of Polkadot ecosystem is advantageous
- Understanding of the crypto/blockchain space
- Native level English
– Fully remote working
– Competitive salary + generous token allocation
If this opportunity matches your skills/experience and fits what you are looking for, please don’t hesitate to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com