EDR is looking to add a Lead Solidity Developer to a growing team at one of our fastest-growing clients.
The company is a cutting-edge DeFi DApp that utilizes structured financial solutions to enhance the utility of top crypto assets. This project is backed by a renowned venture capital firm and supported by a team of experts with a diverse background, including former leadership from a successful protocol. The company prioritizes security and sustainability and has a comprehensive roadmap to deliver a unified DeFi experience for users.
We are searching for individuals who have demonstrated experience in writing high-quality, well-tested code in Solidity. Ideally, you should have a strong interest in financial markets and/or crypto and work well autonomously, driving a strong culture at early-stage startups and can effectively contribute to the development of DeFi protocols.
- Be part of a cutting-edge DeFi development project building a new protocol
- Design and develop smart contracts to support the protocol’s functionality
- Collaborate with the C-suite team to overcome technical challenges and ensure smooth implementation
- Play a key role in all aspects of web3 development, from defining the vision to the final implementation
- Extensive experience writing high-quality, well-tested Solidity code
- The ability to work autonomously and drive a positive team culture
- A strong interest in financial markets and/or crypto
- Bonus: Past experience working for a DeFi project
This opportunity comes with a competitive salary, and additional benefits and is remote working if preferred.
If this could be of interest, please do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a convenient time to talk. Alternatively, you can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com