This position is fully remote and open to applicants within UTC -6 to +2.
Our client is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join them as a valuable member of their core team.
A truly exciting protocol on the cutting edge of machine learning and blockchain technology.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on one of the world’s paramount technology problems, to solve architectural, scaling and sustainability issues and push the boundaries of machine learning in uncensored and decentralised spaces.
As Site Reliability Engineer, you will play a key role in the infrastructure surrounding the implementations of the distributed software & hardware within the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- managing and optimising cloud resources and spend
- maintaining internal and external-facing auto-scaling infrastructures
- developing decentralised monitoring systems
- providing CI infrastructure
- occasionally writing some simple backend systems
Qualities of a Successful Candidate
- Systems programming experience in Rust
- Experience setting up and maintaining kubernetes/nomad or similar clusters
- Experience building and managing network infrastructure over cloud and on premise compute
- Experience with tools such as capacitor, influxdb, grafana, prometheus, jaeger and/or others
- An interest in decentralisation
- Any knowledge of machine learning and/or protocol engineering, though not required, are considered huge bonuses
- Base Salary
- Equity share
- Token share
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Paid sick leave
- Necessary equipment paid for
- All expenses paid company meet ups around the world
The Next Step
Please apply directly here or send a CV to email@example.com, so that we can schedule a time for us to discuss the opportunity in full.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.