We have teamed up with a well-funded software development company that focuses on building a vibrant, decentralized future.
We are currently looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to work closely with engineering teams across the company to ensure the services are reliable, performant, and predictable.
You will have the opportunity to drive availability and reliability across multiple engineering teams and work closely with them to ensure the operational aspects of managing services are automated and observable.
- Building automation and management systems to deliver the various services that enable decentralized networks to function.
- Coaching teams on best practices for deployment, observability, and scalability.
- Collaborating with other SREs and engineering leaders to ensure our architecture and operations are world-class.
- Cultivating a culture of learning by providing insight into performance and reliability at an operational level.
What we are looking for:
- Experience building and delivering large-scale software systems.
- Experience operating as an SRE (or similar role) with hands-on experience implementing processes that drive reliability and performance.
- Deep working knowledge of Kubernetes (or other container orchestration systems) and associated technologies.
- Clear communication skills (written and verbal) to document processes and architectures.
This is a fantastic opportunity to have a massive impact in a high-growth sector in one of the fastest-growing blockchain companies in the space.
To discuss the role in confidence, don’t hesitate to send a CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.