Our Client– A fast growing Blockchain platform company, is looking for a talented Test Engineer, with a combination of DevOps, CI/CD, Chaos Engineer and Software Design Engineering to implement infrastructure and processes to test the functionality, security, performance, and scalability.
This is a highly unique technical project that continues to gain interest from a host of investors within the blockchain domain. You will be working alongside a site reliability engineer, to identify the metrics that users will care most about, and monitor their performance.
· Routinely conduct performance tests and implement systematic alerts when metrics drop below benchmark.
· Contribute to the automation of the construction of all parts of their blockchain
· Conduct extensive R&D to familiarize themselves with incentivized testnets, slow cap raise launches, and other forms of beta testing.
· Maintain the health and performance of world-class cryptocurrency software with a team of senior engineers.
· Experience in CI/CD, DevOps and related technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
· Proven work experience in software testing or quality assurance.
· Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
What is in it for you!
• A career defining move, with an opportunity to work on an innovative project within the Blockchain Industry.
• A highly competitive salary, reflective of the industry plus a token allocation.
• Full time remote working (must be able to accommodate EST/PST meeting hours).
• Unlimited time off.
Prior experience with Blockchain projects will be beneficial however this client is primarily interested in potential to grow into the role. If you are searching for a new, high-profile project and feel that you would be a perfect match for this position, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com