EDR are seeking a Smart Contract Engineer to join our client as they define a unique position in the market.
The project is a peer to peer lending platform which offers the end user a solution to use their crypto assets to collateralize their loan. We are hiring for a Solidity developer to create and deploy the smart contracts onto the main net.
You will be working closely with the CTO to work on the following tasks:
· The development of our smart contracts and their interactions
· Be a key person for anything related to inter-blockchain interoperability
· Helping define the architecture of our protocol
· Write thorough test coverage of all smart contract functionality
· Create deployment scripts and integrations for cross-chain deployments
You’ll have a high level of autonomy within the projects you work on. You will support and challenge the rest of the team to improve the quality of our software and design.
The ideal candidate has:
· 2-3 + years experience with blockchain and smart contract development
· Familiarity with Ethereum and Solidity
· A genuine interest in DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web3 in general
· Knowledge of common smart contract weaknesses, attack vectors, and bugs
· A general purpose programming language [C#, Java, JS, Python]
· Excellent organisational skills and a keen attention to detail
· Previous experience working in a fast-moving and evolving environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
We are very keen to see candidates from a range of backgrounds and experiences. You may not fit exactly every requirement we have. What’s more important is that you have the demonstrable skills and experience we need.
It is important that you are able to engage, and on occasion back yourself in honest and respectful discussions with colleagues. You are able to change your mind about something after consideration.
We’d like you to have the ability to change minds too. You will be self-started and autonomous. Comfortable managing with ambiguity and leveraging the team to move forward.
Research shows that women are less likely than men to apply for a role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Our list is not exhaustive and we would love to hear from you even if you feel you are not a 100% match.
· New Mac/Laptop of your choice
· 29 days annual leave – to use as you wish – only 1 fixed day
· Flexible working – currently Monax is a fully remote firm with employees in the UK, Europe, New York and South Africa
· Our team have the freedom to work (within reason) around the way they live
· High level of autonomy and self direction
· Annual compensation reviews
· First interview with Chief People Officer/Lead
· Technical interview with CTO and CPO
· Final interview if required
If you’re interested in applying, please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know a time that suits you best to arrange a call.
Solidity, React, PostgreSQL, Ethereum, RustTypescript, Rust, Solidity, PostgreSQL, React, Kubernetes, Helm, Ethereum, Blockchain
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com