EDR is hiring collaboratively with an award-winning blockchain technology company that has developed a decentralised operating system that renders all encrypted storage obsolete. Building a computer and network security company which attracted the founding engineer of Uber, a founding member of Hedera Hashgraph and NFT, and Ex investment banker from Goldman Sachs.
Our client’s project brings to life fast, permissionless, decentralized computation. The team are looking for talented software engineers to build a new paradigm in decentralized computing with the aim of redefining network computation on private data.
We work in an environment where tangibility and flexibility are key attributes that help us innovate. Our engineering team embodies those qualities, bringing clarity and direction to help move new ideas forward. If you enjoy keeping up to speed on current technological trends and have an interest in crypto and security – get in touch!
We are a remote-first organization looking to build an engineering team primarily focused on European and US East Coast time zones. Some travel may be required.
- You will architect, design, build, test and deploy infrastructure related to the blockchain layer used within the Network as well as integrate blockchain technologies from the greater ecosystem with our systems.
- You will be involved in writing and auditing Smart Contracts, DAOs, Assets, Tokenomics models, aiding with Ring Mining and Airdrops and any other effort that can support the nil token along with our integration with the diverse external blockchain ecosystem.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, C#, Go or Rust
- 2+ years experience leading technical projects in one or more of the existing Blockchain Technologies e.g. Ethereum (or other EVMs), Solana, Polkadot
- Ability to develop smart contracts in Solidity or similar languages (e.g Rust, Vyper)
- Passionate and enthusiastic about cryptocurrencies and the DLT space
- Very strong grasp of smart contract design patterns and security considerations
Would be a plus:
- Experience with blockchain infrastructure systems (e.g. Oracles, Bridges, RPCs)
- Experience with Rust, Golang, node.js
- Knowledge and experience in the design and development of distributed cryptographic principles and protocols
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com