About the job
EDR are delighted to be partnered with a thriving Web3 start-up focused on developing a decentralized staking infrastructure for Ethereum. **
** YOU MUST HAVE BLOCKCHAIN EXPERIENCE TO APPLY.
The client’s mission is to simplify staking, ensuring Ethereum stays fair and decentralized.
The clients is aiming to fulfil this mission through further developing their native network.
The client is currently seeking an experienced Senior Quality Assurance & Automation Engineer to join their Protocol Integrations team, working autonomously and as part of the wider team to work with market-leading staking applications.
- Partaking in the formation of the client’s new and autonomous Integrations team.
- Working fast-paced with substantial work ownership.
- Ensuring the quality of their nodes.
- Designing and implementing automation tests and infrastructures, using various blockchain technologies.
- Maintaining a high quality of their server environments.
- Creating test plans.
- Conducting test cases on products.
- Testing of new features and bug fixes.
- Bug tracking and managing resolution processes.
We are looking for:
- 3+ Years of manual Quality Assurance experience.
- Experience with writing code, writing automation with JS / TS.
- Experience with Bug Management Tools, QA methodologies and processes.
- Experienced with Test Automation techniques and tools.
- Proven work experience in Server and Client-side tests.
- Background in writing test plans.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Blockchain/Cryptocurrency background – Essential.
- Startup experience advantageous.
Some of the benefits on offer are:
- Remote working opportunity.
- Competitive flexible compensation DOE + Generous equity
- Become a key player of a exciting project.
If this sounds like the right role, do not hesitate to reach out directly or email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable time for a confidential chat.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.