Our client is building the fastest modular execution layer in the world.
You will be working at the bleeding edge of blockchain scalability R&D designing and building robust blockchain full node software powered by a next-generation virtual machine.
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Strong proficiency in Rust, C++, or Golang (or other systems language)
- Extensive knowledge of virtual machines or blockchain node software
- Experience developing or designing P2P distributed systems
- Native level proficiency in written and oral English
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience working remotely in a globally distributed team
- Experience with financial systems or other high security services
- Solidity/smart contract development
- Consuming and contributing to open source codebases
- Background in philosophy
If you’re interested in applying, please send your CV over to email@example.com and let us know a time that suits you best to arrange a call.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.