Our client is seeking a Senior Onestream solution architect to join their team and take a key role in the growth of their Onestream delivery capability. Onestream is seen as a key element in their EPM business strategy and a key focus within the organisation.
This role will be very much a client facing role, being the main point of contact between the client and the delivery team and ensuring that the solution being offered is fit for purpose and the software is being fully utilised to drive key efficiencies for the client.
Key requirements and experiences include:
- 10 years+ working in solution implementation financial applications/reporting delivery
- Experience of managing multiple projects at a time
- Experience of Building successful teams to ensure delivery
- Assisting with pre-sales as and when required as well as bid preparation and delivery
- Desire to support and lead practice growth
The successful candidate is required to have an in depth knowledge of Onestream, be able to fully understand and explain the functionality whilst also having an excellent understanding of general financial reporting and FP&A. They will need to client face, work on solution delivery and help with pre-sales when required. They will act as the teams SME.
As this is a key role in our clients practice, this role would suit an ambitious candidate who wants to pay a key role in developing our clients offering in Onestream and growing the business in Europe.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.