My international client is seeking a Senior Manager with Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) experience to join their team. They are growing their Finance Transformation capability in the UK and across their European practice.
Working with C-suite executives and EPM and Finance leadership teams, the role will look to help design and implement EPM process transformation solutions to to a number of key clients.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the delivery, strategy and growth of the department.
· Maintaining and growing client relationships through delivery excellence
· Directing and Leading consulting project teams from planning through to execution
· Good written proposal development support skills
· Change management experience
· Possesses strong management and leadership skills
· Cross-sector / capability awareness
· Experts in Planning processes within large international businesses
· Ideally a qualified accountant
· Multiple EPM solution implementations performed across SAP, Oracle or OneStream
· Expert in retained Finance processes i.e. RTR and FP&A
· Expert in EPM operating model design and implementation
· Good knowledge of EPM strategy/ blueprinting and capability maturity assessments
· Well versed in business transformation and programme management lifecycle
A highly competitive package allied with a clear career path to Director level is on offer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com