My international client is seeking a Senior Manager with planning experience to join their established yet growing EPM consultancy. They are growing their Finance Transformation capability in the UK and across their European practice.
Working with C-suite executives and Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) / retained Finance leadership teams, they design and implement EPM process transformation / system implementations to deliver World-Class performance
The successful candidate will play a key role in the delivery, strategy and growth of the department.
- Maintaining and growing client relationships through delivery excellence
- EPM vendor networked (preferably Oracle)
- Ability to identify and sell on opportunities at existing clients and build strong long-lasting relationships
- Directing and Leading consulting project teams from planning through to execution
- Good written proposal development support skills
- Change management experience
- Possesses strong management and leadership skills
- Cross-sector / capability awareness
- Referenceable UK, International and Global clients
- Recognised deep expert in Planning process
- Qualified CCAB accountant
- Multiple referenceable EPM solution implementations performed
- Viewed as an expert in retained Finance processes i.e. RTR and FP&A
- Viewed as an expert in EPM operating model design and implementation
- Good knowledge of EPM strategy/ blueprinting and capability maturity assessments
- Good knowledge of current and emerging market trends
- Well versed in business transformation and programme management lifecycle
Technology Experience: SAP, Oracle (preferably) or OneStream implementation experience essential.
A highly competitive package allied with a clear career path to Director level is on offer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org