Our client – a world leading Medical Devices and Cloud Platform provider – currently seeks a Snr IT Manager to build and lead a team responsible for global Infrastructure and Networking as the company enacts a company-wide digital transformation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead business critical initiatives across global IT infrastructure and security within a company making a seismic switch to the cloud and consolidating global IT architecture following a period of significant growth.
In short, you’ll take a leading role in affecting real organisational change.
The role would see you:
- Lead teams of networking and infra engineers
- Lead and coordinate research and analysis on new tech solutions
- Manage, deploy and support Azure based systems
- Define, manage and monitor all IT Ops KPIs
- Lead security and audit initiatives
- Manage and coordinate prevention and resolution of all and any major incidents
An international mindset is key as you would be liaising with key stakeholders and managing teams across the US, EMEA and APAC.
The company has a highly collaborative international team of top IT operatives along with a great financial package for the right candidate.
To discuss the role in confidence, send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com