EDR has partnered with a well-funded and fast growth permissionless protocol for derivatives on the blockchain.
An early stage blockchain protocol for derivatives, providing access to global yielding opportunities. This VC backed project has been successful in closing over $5m in seed funding.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a fast growth protocol with a team of experts who are dedicated to the technology they are working on. With the development of the protocol, you will be in a position with plenty of potential for growth opportunities as well as being a core member of the team.
This opportunity is for an experienced Frontend Developer to work within a result-oriented team to design and implement the front-end protocol.
· Build the front end architecture
· Upkeep the existing codebase
· Deliver high-quality, testable code
· 3+ years of experience as a Frontend Developer
· Proficient in Typescript/Redux/React
· Excellent markup and styling skills using HTML/CSS
· Strong experience using Web Sockets and Rest API
· Enthusiastic about web3 and blockchain
· Leadership experience is a big plus
What’s on offer?
· Remote working opportunity.
· $30,000-$45,000 base salary, token package and high-performance incentives
· Flexible holiday / sick day allowance
· Become a key player of an exciting project.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, please apply within.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.