Enterprise Digital Resources is looking for a Senior Data Engineer Lead, for a cutting edge NFT asset valuation platform.
Leveraging cutting-edge machine learning models, our client produces accurate, real-time valuations for almost any digital asset. The platform is partnered with over 200 NFT projects and plays a critical part of any NFT sale! After a recent Series A funding round of over $10m, the team is growing to meet the demands of technology as it becomes more adopted.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our Data & ML team. The growing team of data engineers is responsible for delivering accessible, high-quality data to our ML and Product teams by integrating a large number of diverse on-chain and off-chain data sources, including NFT data, metadata, transactions and auction prices.
The Data Engineer Lead will be reporting to the CTO and work with our Product and Engineering teams.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining robust real-time ETL pipelines for diverse big datasets
- Productionizing, deploying and maintaining complex data & ML processes
- Monitoring data quality, data systems performance, and ML models
- Extensive commercial experience working with complex datasets in cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Extensive experience with CI/CD and data orchestration tools (e.g. airflow, prefect)
- Strong software engineering skills (preferably Python)
- Very strong SQL usage and query optimisation skills
- Deep understanding of big data tools and environments, and their relative advantages/disadvantages
- Experience deploying analytical processes (preferably ML models) into production environments
To apply for this position, please forward your cv over to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com