Senior Consulting Manager – EPM:
EDR has been retained to recruit a Senior Consulting Manager to drive the delivery of EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) implementation projects across its Benelux client portfolio.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company carving out a significant market share across several EPM and FP&A Systems product lines.
The ideal candidate will have strong professional experience in FP&A Systems implementations with a background in consulting and project delivery.
The role will see you:
- Lead project delivery team (25+ people) on key EPM and Analytics implementations
- Manage project resources across multiple concurrent clients
- Advise clients on best fit EPM solutions
- Program Manage multiple project lifecylces from requirement gathering, setup & config, testing, go-live and support
- Identify up-selling and cross selling opportunities to utilise the company’s global solution infrastructure
- Minimum 10 years’ experience across FP&A and Consulting
- Minimum one full lifecycle EPM, CPM or reporting systems implementation
- Experience with Tagetik or Anaplan is an advantage
- Excellent project and program management skills
- Fluent English
- Able to visit clients on site in Belgium
The company offers an attractive package (DOE) and the opportunity to work in a truly multicultural environment on diverse and challenging projects. Career progression opportunities include international transfers/postings and the opportunity to become business unit Director.
To discuss the role in further detail, please send a CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org