Enterprise Digital Resources has been retained to recruit a Senior Big Data Architect for a fortune 500 technology solutions company.
- Contribute to and lead the development of growth strategies for Big Data related applications and products.
- Mentor the existing data team.
- Act as a technical advisor.
- At least 6 years of strong experience in Big Data.
- A strong technical background and understanding of Big Data.
- Leadership experience is essential.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and demonstration skills and show creativity.
- Interest in tech and passionate about self-development / progression.
- Understanding of Semantic Search Technologies.
The Ideal Candidate will have a proven track record developing Big Data based products, experience leading technical and product teams through full lifecycle product roadmaps, and a background in a highly regulated environment such as financial services or healthcare.
Full Stack Development experience is an advantage, along with familiarity with Big Data Concepts.
The package estimate is +/- 60K EUR, and there is the possibility of remote working.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a cutting-edge organisation as they embark on a period of significant product portfolio expansion.
To discuss the role in the first instance, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com