This role is open to GLOBAL candidates!
My client are a web3 company building a one-stop solution for infrastructure and services in the web3 space.
As a Senior Backend Blockchain Developer, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of their blockchain ecosystem. You will be a key player within the engineering teams working on the products and solutions my client is providing.
- Developing the ecosystem of the blockchain, including on-chain and off-chain services. Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
- Maintain the full stack of blockchain, respond to incidents promptly and identify potential issues.
- Improving the infrastructure architecture of the system.
- Writing good documentation and giving tech support to the community.
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a golang developer.
- Solid knowledge of multi-threading, enterprise integration pattern, Micro Service and REST.
- Extensive experience in software design, architecture, development integration
- Experience in AWS, Docker and Kubernetes services.
- Familiarity with basic cryptography, and a good understanding of popular dapps.
- Basic knowledge of Ethereum-like blockchains.
If you are interested in discussing this position further please apply here or send a CV to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org