Enterprise Digital Resources is looking for a Senior back end Engineer Lead, for a cutting edge NFT asset valuation platform.
Leveraging cutting-edge machine learning models, our client produces accurate, real-time valuations for almost any digital asset. The platform is partnered with over 200 NFT projects and plays a critical part of any NFT sale! After a recent Series A funding round of over $10m, the team is growing to meet the demands of technology as it becomes more adopted.
We are looking for a Back end Engineer to join the team. you will play a key role in building the projects SDK as well as their Clients, which facilitates many of the core actions of the protocol and powers our public-facing pricing and social APIs.
The Back end Engineer Lead will be reporting to the CTO and work with our Product and Engineering teams.
- Work with backend, frontend, product, and design teams to bring features and products to life
- Own entire features from specification to shipping
- Build high-quality and well-tested code
- Regularly ship code in an open source environment
- Maintain up-to-date documentation
- 3+ years of Node experience
- Advanced knowledge of TypeScript
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to ship consistently
- Ability to move quickly, adjusting course when necessary, in a fast-paced startup environment
Backend/SDK technical stack: Node, Express, TypeScript, Apollo, GraphQL, Ethers, Postgres, Sequelize, Docker, Skynet
To apply for this position, please forward your cv over to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org