SNR BACK END ENGINEER **MUST HAVE WEB3 EXPERIENCE**
About our client:
We are working alongside a leading a decentralized exchange aggregator that provides users with the best available prices for their cryptocurrency trades across various decentralized exchanges (DEXs). The platform utilizes advanced algorithms to optimize transactions and minimize fees.
As a Snr back end engineer, you will be designing, developing, and maintaining high-performance back end systems and infrastructure for the decentralized exchange aggregator. You will be writing clean, maintainable, and scalable code, following best practices and industry standards
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience as a developer in the Web3 space
- Strong technical background and understanding of blockchain, cryptocurrency, and decentralized finance
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with a fully remote team.
- Experience with Ethereum, Solidity, and other Web3 development frameworks and tools is preferred
The package for this position includes a competitive base salary and an incentivising equity stake in the project.
If this role sounds right to you, please send a CV to email@example.com – We look forward to hearing from you soon.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org