SDK Engineer – Full-Stack
Web3 Company (FULLY Remote: EU/UK/USA)
EDR are hiring for SDK Engineers who are experienced with Deep Browser tech for a fast-growth industry leading start-up in the Web3 space.
Our client is a privacy-first ZK-rollup on Ethereum bringing confidentiality and cost savings to the Ethereum ecosystem. The layer-two solution uses zero-knowledge proofs and confidential transactions to enable confidential transactions for any generic digital asset on Ethereum, including existing assets.
Role Focus & Responsibilities:
Our client’s SDK is the library that runs in the browser, enabling Dapp (Decentralised Application) developers to integrate with the protocol’s network. Their complex software uses a lot of deep browser technology for state management and proof construction parallelisation. It’s resource heavy, both in terms of memory, and CPI usage. It will need careful attention to ensure it can handle a network processing many thousands of transactions per day. We’re looking for engineers with specific deep browser experience to:
- Improve the performance of the SDK.
- Ensure the SDK can run in as many browser environments as possible, including mobile.
- Pay very close attention to the API to ensure a simple dev experience.
- Extend the SDK to support new features.
- Build an Ethereum RPC adapter.
- Integrate the Smart Contract language compiler into the SDK.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years software engineering experience.
- 2+ years of TypeScript experience.
- Solid Deep Browser tech experience e.g indexedDB, WebGL, Web/SharedWorkers, WebAssembly etc.
- Demonstratable experience pushing the limits of browsers and optimising them accordingly.
- Fluent English with excellent communication skills.
Our Client Offers:
- Highly competitive compensation packages, including equity.
- Flexible and remote working environments.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays annually.
- An opportunity to work a the forefront of cutting edge Blockchain and FinTech with a world-class Cryptography and Engineering team.
Apply via this job post directly or send your CV/Resume to email@example.com so that we can schedule a time to have the opportunity presented in full.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.