EDR have recently partnered with an exciting new web 3 marketplace project.
The client is a protocol that bridges asset ownership across physical and digital worlds. Their mission is to empower humanity to transact physical assets with more trust, more transparency, and a 95% reduction in fees.
The client aims to use blockchain technology to mint physically-backed NFTs, to help build the marketplace of the future.
The client is becoming more and more successful in the blockchain space. They are looking to expand there current team and are focused on acquiring an experienced Rust Smart Contract Engineer.
- Help formulate their plan for migrating/balancing EVM and Rust Ecosystems.
- Own the development of the client’s Rust-based smart contracts.
- 2+ Years Blockchain Experience.
- Experienced with writing Smart Contracts written in Rust.
- Experience with Solana/Near or CosmWasm
- A good understanding of NFT marketplaces
- Passion for the opportunity.
What’s on offer?
- Remote working opportunity.
- Competitive compensation + Generous token allocation.
- Become a key player of a exciting project.
Please do not hesitate to apply if this role interests you and you have the relevant skills required to best succeed within the opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.