EDR is working exclusively with a successful blockchain start-up developing self service solutions for secure connectivity.
The application will aid the removal of congestion and limitations for engineers by ensuring security and optimization.
We are looking for an experienced Rust developer to build high quality tech products with real world implications. You will also be tasked with building blockchain based infrastructure solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Compose scalable code for next gen internet connectivity.
- Collaborate with product and design teams in aligning understanding on end user requirements.
- Conduct appraisal of software to ensure it satisfies operational requirements.
- Recent hands on experience developing in rust (min 1 year).
- Experience developing low level or distributed systems.
- Exposure to composing technical docs e.g. white papers
Whats on offer?
- Remote working in a globally distributed team.
- Competitive compensation package + potential token allocation.
- An opportunity to take on a leadership role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world class blockchain initiative.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the E.U – sponsorship not provided.
If you believe this opportunity is a match, please do not hesitate to apply within.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.