EDR has partnered with a NFT focused client which provides marketplace agnostic no code NFT minting.
The client’s mission is to build innovative and interoperable web3 tooling designed to support
creators and to provide enterprises and brands with a platform for entry into the NFT minting
The client’s is aiming to fulfill this mission through: personal smart contracts, cross-market royalty collection’s and on-chain provenance.
The client is currently seeking a experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to work closely with the product team as the client evolves and contribute to the evolution with code.
- Read and Test Code in alignment with the clients expectations.
- Work with the product planning team to scope out future work, set expectations & timelines, as well as provide feedback for release planning.
- 3+ Years Quality Assurance Experience.
- Experience with Bug Management Tools.
- Experienced with Test Automation techniques and tools.
- Blockchain experience is a plus but not essential.
What’s on offer?
- Remote working opportunity.
- Annual Compensation – $80,000
- Become a key player of a exciting project.
Please do not hesitate to apply if this role interests you and you have the relevant skills required to best succeed within the opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org