EDR is working with a global leader in NFT application development. To find a senior protocol engineer.
You will lead the design and development of the core blockchain protocol, as well as lead key research initiatives.
Their team includes some of the world’s leading blockchain investors, strategists and web3 engineers and we are looking for a protocol engineer to join this expanding project!
- Protocol, research, design and development
- Quality assurance and architectural code review
- Coaching junior technical resources
- Application production support
The Ideal candidate has:
- Computer Science Degree or around 3+ years software engineering
- Prior experience within blockchain engineering – ideally 1.5+ years
- Extensive experience with Rust + Substrate Framework
- Experience working with relevant frameworks, databases, tools and testing libraries (e.g., Substate, Tendermint)
This is a fantastic opportunity that offers Remote working and great potential to advance to a leadership role, as well as an attractive compensation package
To discuss further, send a CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org