My Client is a fast-growing, international technology company with operations in the UK and continental Europe. It offers consulting services, managed services and cloud infrastructure services with a specific focus on Oracle Cloud to a diverse range of clients and geographical locations
They currently has an immediate need for an ERP Cloud Practice Lead. This is a full-time role based in the office, or operating remotely from home as appropriate.
This is a key role in the organisation and the successful candidate will work closely with the Sales Leadership, Customer Success and Delivery teams as well as the client’s main partner, Oracle.
• Developing a deep understanding of the value proposition of the Client solutions and effectively communicating this understanding to prospective customers.
• Help build strategic partnership with Oracle sales and channel organisations in our domestic markets and across EMEA.
• Work with overseas partners on international ERP Cloud projects or sub-contract opportunities.
• Work with the Client and Oracle sales teams on specific sales cycles, responding to RFPs or delivering demos.
• Overseeing enablement (Training and Education) and Implementation of Project Methodologies and Processes for the Professional Services Team
• Responsible for the quality and achievement of defined success criteria on Professional Services Projects
• Responsible for gross margin for all ERP Cloud projects
• Resource Management for direct reports and arbitration on project resourcing
• Line Manager and Mentor for the ERP Cloud team
• Project Director role – Steering committee attendance for key projects
• You will be responsible for project related communications with the client and for maintaining the reputation and image of the Client.
Candidate Skill set
• Proven knowledge of Oracle ERP/SCM Cloud solutions in pre-sales environment or alternatively experience as a solution architect in Oracle ERP/SCM Cloud or Oracle E-Business Suite.
• Strong entrepreneurial capability to operate effectively in “start-up” mode within the established structures of The Client.
• Willingness to operate at a detail level while maintaining a view on the longer-term business goals to scale.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience. Business focus or a relevant technical qualification.
• Strong oral and written communication skills with excellent time management abilities.
• Strong detail orientation with the ability to follow defined processes and proven experience of working in a results driven environment.
• Ability to work effectively with and assist others in a team environment
Base Pay Rang: £80,000/yr – £120,000/yr · Full-time · Director
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org