Enterprise Digital Resources has been retained to recruit a Machine Learning Manager based in Paris to lead the technical development of a new Artificial Intelligence platform.
- Working closely across the leadership team and company to translate strategic business goals into actionable product roadmaps. Develop and prioritise new strategies, products, and growth initiatives.
- Continue to define, coach and build out the product team.
- Ensure the vision and roadmap of the company’s product is clearly communicated to the team and customers.
- Work closely with the product team to refine product strategies and execute with consistency and quality.
- Devise and lead user research strategy, partners and engineering to influence product decision
- An understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning principles.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and demonstration skills.
- Interest in tech and passionate about self-development / progression.
- Understanding of Semantic Search Technologies.
The Ideal Candidate will have a proven track record developing machine learning based products, experience leading technical and product teams through full lifecycle product roadmaps, and a background in a highly regulated enviroment such as financial services.
Full Stack Development experience is an advantage, along with familiarity with Natural Language Processing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a cutting-edge organisation as they embark on a period of significant product portfolio expansion.
To discuss the role in the first instance, please send a CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org