Our client is looking for a Machine Learning Research Engineer to join them as a valuable member of their core team.
A truly exciting protocol on the cutting edge of machine learning and blockchain technology.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on one of the world’s paramount technology problems, to solve architectural, scaling and sustainability issues and push the boundaries of machine learning in uncensored and decentralised spaces.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be essential in determining the most efficient ways to distribute machine learning model training.
Responsibilities will include:
- Research into novel machine learning distribution methods
- Working around distributed model training bottlenecks
- Monitoring and evaluating distributed training performance over heterogenous infrastructure
- Implementing novel distributed machine learning methods in production code
- Contribution to papers to be shared with the community
Qualities of a Successful Candidate
- Experience with highly distributed model training using data and model parallelism
- Experience with huge model training such as BERT, GPT-X, PaLM etc.
- An interest in working in the Web3/decentralised space
- Any experience with Rust, Protocol Design or Byzantine-tolerant distributed optimisation, though not required, are considered huge bonuses
We welcome applicants of all experience levels, whether you are a seasoned professional or have just finished your studies.
- Base Salary
- Equity share
- Token share
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Paid sick leave
- Equipment budget
- All expenses paid company meet ups around the world
The Next Step
Please apply directly here or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, so that we can schedule a time for us to discuss the opportunity in full.
This role is open to any applicants within UTC -6 to +2 timezones. If you feel your skillset could be a good fit for our client but are interested in hearing about other roles, don’t hesitate to reach out.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org