This position is fully remote and open to applicants within UTC -6 to +2.
Our client is looking for a Fullstack Machine Learning Engineer to join them as a valuable member of their core team.
A truly exciting protocol on the cutting edge of machine learning and blockchain technology.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on one of the world’s paramount technology problems, to solve architectural, scaling and sustainability issues and push the boundaries of machine learning in uncensored and decentralised spaces.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be essential in the design and build of a variety of tools that will facilitate both user interaction and node function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing and building the Python SDK package
- Designing and building the node functionality that will consume submitted models and data.
Qualities of a Successful Candidate
- Previous experience building Python SDKs from scratch
- A strong knowledge of machine learning frameworks
- A strong knowledge of intermediate representations
- Any experience with Rust and/or front-end programming, though not required, are considered huge bonuses
- Base Salary
- Equity share
- Token share
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Paid sick leave
- Necessary equipment paid for
- All expenses paid company meet ups around the world
The Next Step
Please apply directly here or send a CV to email@example.com, so that we can schedule a time for us to discuss the opportunity in full.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org