We are seeking Machine Learning GPU Engineers to join one of our fastest growing clients: a decentralised compute protocol for the worlds deep learning models.
In this role, you will be a key part of the team responsible for designing and building a novel machine learning verification framework – directly impacting the future of how machine learning is developed & deployed.
- Working with a variety of computer science principles to research & design novel, low redundancy machine learning verification mechanisms.
- Working with the cutting-edge of machine learning tech to fork and modify existing frameworks and low-level libraries to build a new way of performing machine learning computations.
- Implementing newly proposed techniques for these frameworks in constrained environments in production code.
- Co-authoring technical reports & conference papers to present & discuss the Gensyn system with the wider community – including machine learning researchers, engineers and academics globally.
Qualifications of a successful candidate:
Experience working with:
- Low-level compiler tech such as: Intermediate representations such as LLVM (other examples incl. SPIR-V, NNVM IR, AMD HIP IR)
- Parallel programming platforms such as CUDA (other examples incl. OpenCL, DirectCompute, Vulkan)
- Low-level computer science principles such as efficient data structures (other examples incl. deterministic vs non-deterministic functions, floating point implementations)
- Machine learning hardware such as GPUs (other examples incl. CPUs, TPUs, IPUs, FGPAs)
Deep understanding of:
- Computational bottlenecks
- Low-level machine learning frameworks
Complementary experience (not required but considered a huge bonus):
- Rust programming languages & substrate framework
- Work or study within the blockchain sector
- Work or study in cryptography
- Background in computer science research
- Competitive Salary
- Token allocation
- Paid holiday allowance
- Paid sick leave
- Equipment budget
- Company retreats
If you feel your skillset and experience could be suitable for this role, please apply directly or send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com