Our client is looking for a Lead Substrate Engineer to join them as a valuable member of their core team.
An industry leader in blockchain development, security auditing, compliance and consulting.
They have expertise in areas such as blockchain architecture, smart contract and dApps; leveraging best practices to complete source code audits and partner top engineers with longstanding clients.
As a Lead Substrate Developer in a blockchain company, you will be responsible for designing and developing the company’s substrate-based blockchain solution, as well as leading a team of 2 junior developers to ensure the successful implementation of the project.
Responsibilities will include:
- Hands-on Substrate coding
- Code review and auditing of junior developer code
- Providing mentorship to further professional and technical growth
Qualities of a Successful Candidate
- 2+ years’ hands on experience with substrate
- 2+ years’ experience leadership/mentorship experience
- Decent knowledge of code review, security and best practices
Nice to have:
- Solidity experience
- Any technical academic background (B.Sc., M.Sc, etc..)
The Next Step
Please apply directly here or send a CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can schedule a time for us to discuss the opportunity in full.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com