EDR is looking to add a Lead Rust Developer to a growing team at one of our fastest-growing clients.
The company is a leading provider of algorithmic trading technology and uses algorithmic trading bots and HFT infrastructure to provide market-making and liquidity services to the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
We are searching for individuals with experience in Rust with API integration and development, ideally previously developing low-latency trading systems or with previous experience working within the algorithmic trading sector. Those individuals will work with the team to support the infrastructure and secure its growth.
- Focus on integrating cryptocurrency exchanges APIs as well as banks and brokers APIs to the company’s infrastructure
- Building and maintaining tools that will support the company’s trading activities.
- Setting up and deploying algorithms for the client
- Software engineer with a minimum of 3 years of experience and minimum 1-2 years of Rust
- Committed to becoming a well-recognised core contributor within a fast-growing ecosystem
- Experience in HFT, low-latency trading systems or crypto third-party APIs
- Somebody passionate about algorithm trading and crypto
- Understanding of financial markets and trading
This opportunity comes with a competitive salary, and additional benefits and is remote working if preferred.
If this could be of interest, please do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a convenient time to talk. Alternatively, you can send your resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org