EDR has partnered with a crypto first developer that builds blockchain products and tools at the head of the decentralization revolution.
The client are world leaders in zero knowledge cryptography and key web 3.0 tools that enable programmable blockchains that are secure, scalable and privacy preserving.
The client is currently looking for a Lead Zero Knowledge Cryptographer engineer for their cryptographic team.
- You will help our team grow, conduct research and lay out Scryptographic protocols, which are working on related cutting-edge technologies such as zkVMs.
- Contribute in building the cryptographic infrastructure of our Web 3.0-enabled blockchain ecosystem.
- 2+ Years Cryptography experience, with solid foundations in zero-knowledge and cryptographic protocols experience implementing zero-knowledge proving systems.
- 2+ Years Blockchain Cryptography Experience
- Experience in reading code in either C++ or Rust.
- Ph.D in Mathematics, computer science or cryptography
- Passion for the opportunity.
What’s on offer?
- Remote working opportunity.
- Competitive annual salary + stock options
- Become a key player of an exciting project.
Please do not hesitate to apply if this role interests you and you have the relevant skills required to best succeed within the opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com