EDR is looking to add a Developer to a growing team at one of our fastest growing clients.
This developer is responsible for pairing with the projects development agencies (“dev shops”) to facilitate their onboarding, assign and prioritize development tasks, and provide development support to ensure the successful execution of dev shop deliverables. This individual will work with dev shops to remove impediments and promote quality through the application of development best practices, code reviews, and QA as needed.
- Become a key technical point-of-contact for all active dev shops
- Leverage your deep understanding of our clients technology such that they can autonomously instruct and unblock the dev shop counterparts
- Manage process for development & release flow of projects and products building on the platform and perhaps requiring hands-on assistance
- Aid key stakeholders in development of features and releases, assembling business requirements
- Review PRs, assess security implications (non-exhaustive), preparedness testing (deployment to testnet, simulation)
- Ensure that the most secure and stable tests are implemented
- Field concerns from stakeholders in the ecosystem, assessing viability, and prioritizing accordingly
- Proven record of effective technology leadership and communication
- Senior level engineer with minimum 5 years experience
- Committed to becoming a well recognised core contributor within a fast growing ecosystem
- Understanding immediate technical requirements to assist with any slow moving projects
- Be capable of building out architectural plans to contribute to the technical roadmap
- Experience in identifying high code quality and also ensure that the most secure and stable tests are implemented.
- Experience in Rust programming is a bonus
To apply for this position, please send your CV over to Kevin.email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org