Our client- A leading blockchain company, is looking for an experienced blockchain engineer to lead an existing team of architects, engineers and developers.
You will lead the ongoing design of one of the world’s top blockchain and cryptocurrency architectures.
As a lead engineer, you will be responsible for a number of tasks to enable the improvement and optimization of the existing protocol, including:
- Providing technical guidance for engineers/architects, and reporting performance to the board.
- Develop actionable solutions to critical issues related to the existing blockchain protocol.
- Engage with contributors to the open source ecosystem.
- Collaborate with leadership on disseminating complex tasks amongst project teams.
- Construct bespoke networking solutions which aid the transmission of low latency messages.
- Performance optimization of systems written in prescribed open source programming language.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a world class team on one of the industry’s most successful blockchain projects to date.
To discuss the role in the first instance, please send the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com