Our client, a fast growing decentralised exchange, is looking for an experienced Lead Architect to design, implement, deploy and support blockchain architecture.
This is a unique opportunity that has already gained a lot of interest from investors within the blockchain sphere. You will be collaborating with some of the most diligent minds within the cryptocurrency industry on product direction.
As a Lead Architect, you will be at the forefront of a new technological model, with responsibilities including:
- Leading the design and development of scalable applications.
- Evaluate microeconomic attributes of a crypto economic design based on practicality, fairness and capital efficiency.
- Deploy, test and benchmark nodes in different cloud environments.
- Architect real time, low latency microservices which support the relay of data from one validator to each other, or to external API services.
- Collaborate with developers on all parts of stack for auxiliary products such as wallets.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a world class team on one of the most highly anticipated projects within the industry.
To discuss the role in the first instance, please send the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com