EDR has been retained with a strong and established project to source a highly experienced Head of Partnerships.
The client tokenizes and automates the secure publishing of jobs, management of associated tasks, and distribution of rewards across workforce’s.
The client’s vision is to create a more human involved world: disintermediated yet connected, with many viewpoints and backgrounds accounted for and represented, in which value produced is rewarded.
The client is currently seeking a Head of Partnerships to work side-by-side with their product, tech and marketing team to ensure all new opportunities drive value to the clients mission and vision.
The ideal candidate will have an adequate network across the crypto space, be a fun and energetic person within a team, but who can also work independently.
- Own end-to-end management for all crypto and blockchain partners, from landscape mapping to engagement to diligence, negotiation, launch and ongoing relationship management.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights coupled with a deep understanding of both consumer behavior and partner needs to deliver high ROI partnerships.
- A strong Crypto/Blockchain network focused around Layer 1 blockchains/DAO’s and DeFi.
- 2+ Years Blockchain Partnerships/Sales Experience
- 3+ Years Partnerships experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Remote working opportunity
- Competitive compensation + Token allocation
- Learn from some of the best minds in blockchain.
Please do not hesitate to apply if this role interests you and you have the relevant skills required to best succeed within the opportunity.
I look forward to hearing from you
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.