HEAD OF ENGINEERING – BLOCKCHAIN
I am currently recruiting for a Head of Engineering to join one of the largest Research & Development centres within a very well known Blockchain ecosystem.
My client helps companies, institutions and industrialists use the blockchain ecosystem by providing hands on technical support for their business needs. This company is already fully profitable with over 50 FTE working on the protocol.
The focuses at the moment are building and implementing a layer 1 blockchain via an already existing ecosystem, ensuring the demand for their technology is met and helping companies and institutions use this for their business needs through technical support.
As the Head of Engineering, you will be fully responsible for several engineering teams compromised of exceptionally talented engineers; with implementation responsibilities ranging from research and exploratory efforts, to parts of the company’s core software and bespoke business engagements.
You will also be responsible for technical and project management. This will include the being responsible for the entire technical division of the company and ensuring that technical delivery of projects is efficient.
As the Head of Engineering, you’ll be the face of engineering for the company. Responsible for maintaing relationships with Engineering Managers not only within the company, but with other companies in the ecosystem too.
This will include regular trips to London where the sister company is based, and some other trips once a year to some other global companies in the ecosystem.
You’ll also have the opportunity to collaborate with some well-known innovative minds in the space. Working alongside the founder of the ecosystem as a technical thought partner to them, on the technical future of the company and the ecosystem as a whole.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A background in professional programming
- A high level of technical education
- An understanding of modern software development practices
- A deep understanding of fuctional programming languages including OCaml, Haskell, Elm, Scala or Java
- A business orientated mindset
- Good experiencewith project/product management
- Have a high level of English communication skills – French is a massive bonus
This role is ON SITE in Paris so candidates for the role will need to be situated close enough for flexible working arrangements to work or willing to relocate.
- Generous pension scheme
- Flexible collection of workplace perks, e.g. childcare vouchers, gym access, lunch vouchers, free snacks and drinks etc.
- Healthcare insurance
- Tokens equity scheme
- Life insurance
- Flexible home working policy
- Paid extra holiday between Christmas and New Year
The Next Step
Please apply directly here or send a CV to email@example.com, so that we can schedule a time for me to present the opportunity in full.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org