Head of Blockchain – Remote
EDR has been retained to recruit a global consulting leader for a new blockchain innovation practice within a world leading professional services organisation. The ideal candidate will comfortable building a practice from scratch by allocating existing internal resources & hiring best-in-class industry experts.
- Lead Blockchain Technology and other emerging technology initiatives and their strategic development, including proofs-of-concept, investment, and new initiatives.
- Form partnerships with large enterprises with established blockchain use cases i.e. front runner banks, supply chain & quality management, energy, healthcare etc.
- Build teams to design blockchain product lines and manage international development teams to build state-of-the-art products
- Shape the company’s value proposition in the blockchain space and negotiate scope and deliverables with C level stakeholders’
- Build out and full-scale practice management responsibilities including P&L
- Strong experience in technology innovation consulting and blockchain solutions
- Proven track record in building out consulting practices in line with rapidly changing customer demand
- A background in technical sales and presales of enterprise software solutions
- Experience managing geographically dispersed teams
- Ability to build out business development opportunities against a hesitant customer base within the context of unproven technologies
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a pre-eminent leader in a fast-growing industry with a global powerhouse.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.