Enterprise Digital Resources has been retained to recruit a Head of Artificial Intelligence with a focus on Machine Learning based in London to lead the transition of my client a large manufacturer within the automotive sector from an analogue to a data driven organisation.
There is the possibility of working remotely
- Contribute to and lead the development of growth strategies for AI related applications and products.
- Continue to define, coach and build out the product team.
- Design AI/ML roadmaps both with internal and external partners and ensure the vision and roadmap of the company’s product is clearly communicated to the team and customers.
- Work closely with the product team to refine product strategies and execute with consistency and quality.
- Devise and lead user research strategy, partners and engineering to influence product decision
- At least 8 years of strong experience in AI/ML.
- A strong technical background and understanding of Machine Learning.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and demonstration skills and show creativity.
- Interest in tech and passionate about self-development / progression.
- Understanding of Semantic Search Technologies.
The Ideal Candidate will have a proven track record developing machine learning based products, experience leading technical and product teams through full lifecycle product roadmaps, and a background in a highly regulated environment such as financial services or healthcare.
Full Stack Development experience is an advantage, along with familiarity with AI concepts such as Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a cutting-edge organisation as they embark on a period of significant product portfolio expansion.
To discuss the role in the first instance, please send a CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.