My client is a well established company in security, development and secure integration in the web3 space. They have already made a name for themselves within the blockchain space, identifying and solving security issues for a number of high profile clients.
Their team is compromised of people from a variety of highly skilled backgrounds including, academics, researchers, white hat hackers and reverse engineers.
My client is currently looking for top tier talent to join them on a full time basis to fuel development within a very well known public blockchain platform.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development of contracts in Haskell
- Manual analysis of haskell contracts to identify issues/bugs/attack vectors
- Fixing any of the above identified within the contracts
- Collaborative work with other likeminded people on the team
What we’re looking for:
- Strong proficiency developing contracts with Haskell
- Experience performing security audits on said contracts
Experience performing code review including:
- General code safety and susceptibility to known issues
- Poor coding practices and unsafe behaviour
- Leakage of secrets and oter sensitive data through memory mismanagement
- Susceptibility to misuse and system erros
- Error management and logging
- Fluent or business proficient level English
A background in security, academia, hacking, research or reverse engineering is absolutely a bonus.
A great compensation package is on offer, along with 100% remote working.
This position is currently open to candidates from North & South America, Europe & the UK, South Korea and Hong Kong.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com