EDR has partnered with a project leading the Fully Homomorphic Encryption aspect of Blockchain technology.
We are currently looking for an experienced GPU Engineer with Cuda Experience.
Expectations From This Role
- Collaborate with the research teams to create efficient GPU-accelerated cryptographic algorithms.
- Optimize existing algorithms for maximum GPU performance.
- Innovate and develop new techniques to enhance computational efficiency using GPUs.
- Thoroughly test and debug GPU-accelerated algorithms for stability, accuracy, and security.
- Stay updated on GPU advancements and propose innovations to enhance our products.
- Document and share GPU-related design decisions and optimizations for knowledge transfer and maintaining high standards.
- Work with Rust Engineers to provide and maintain the necessary Rust API for Zama libraries.
- Strong CUDA experience.
- Proficiency in implementing high-performance parallel GPU algorithms.
- Understanding of various Nvidia GPU tradeoffs.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.