Our client– EDR are currently working with a leading company in the DeFi space. This US based company is , looking for a talented Golang Engineer to contribute foundational blockchain development work, helping to define and deliver against a comprehensible product roadmap by designing, implementing, deploying and supporting blockchain architecture.
As a Golang Blockchain Engineer, you should be proficient in Golang and should be passionate about spearheading an innovative technological framework
• Develop and enhance application-specific features including margin trading, liquidity pools and order books into a blockchain.
• Construct technical documentation and code for open-source usage.
• Collaborate with a team of senior engineers in developing technically viable software.
• Implement robust testing and debugging codes.
• Contribute to the architecture of low latency, real-time microservices.
What is in it for you!
• A career defining move, with an opportunity to work on an innovative project within the Blockchain Industry.
• $130,000-$170,000 + plus a token allocation.
• Full time remote working (must be able to accommodate EST/PST meeting hours).
• 5 + years Golang or a relevant tech stack
• 2 + years Blockchain development
If this is an opportunity that you have the correct skill set for , please do not hesitate to apply and we can arrange a call to discuss in more detail
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com