We have been retained by a world leading manufacturing organisation based in Munich to recruit an ERP Processes Manager to join their new Finance Transformation team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing company and help to shape their global IT/IS applications strategy.
Company size: ~8K employees, ~€850million revenues
Reporting directly to the Group CFO, the ideal candidate will have strong professional experience in Finance and IT Project Management.
The role will see you:
- Project Manage and Roll-out support for Finance in the new ERP implementation
- Centralize processes for application governance for the new ERP solution
- Develop guidelines for ERP relatied financial acounting and reporting processes
- Lead continuous improvement of financial processes, implement and roll-out new features and functionalities
- Minimum 5 years experience in Finance & IT Project Management
- Successful ERP rollout experience
- Good understanding of accounting processes
The company offers an attractive package (DOE) and the opportunity to work in a truly multicultural environment on diverse and challenging projects.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org