EDR are hiring for a Senior Game Producer for a leading up-and-coming Blockchain gaming studio in Singapore.
Current games include a Play2Earn war focused FPS, an industry-leading hunter/gatherer type MMO and various strategic turn-based games.
Your role would carry a high level of autonomy as you would oversee the production of games across the studios for the company and play an important role in the decision making for future publications.
- Demonstrate exemplary positive leadership and act as spokesperson for the studio’s values
- Your role would carry a high level of autonomy as you would oversee the production of games across different studios for the company and play an important role in the decision making for future publications.
- Be an ambassador of the games, the team, and the company both internally and externally
- Establish a vision and strategy for the development of high-quality games
- Build and maintain a solid core team
- Based on available resources, define milestone scope, schedule, and budget, then obtain validation from stakeholders
- Prioritize tasks and track day-to-day work with team leads to ensure objectives are met on time
- Define milestones’ schedule and content and validate delivered key milestones in relation to the objectives
- Mitigate risks by identifying them early and propose/implement contingency plans by deciding which compromises should be made between the time, quality, and budget
- Communicate with off-site internal development teams for various components of the project, defining their scope of work, resources, schedule, and delivery
Profile / Requirements:
- 5+ years XP in the games industry
- 2+ years XP of game producing – lead, associate etc.
- 1+ year XP of Blockchain advantageous but not necessary
- Proven capability of leading a production team and producing successful products in the market
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Self-driven with a strong sense of responsibility
- Resourceful, cheerful disposition with a positive working attitude
What we Offer:
- Fast-moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organization
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive salary and stock options *
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
This is a perfect role for candidates looking to step-up in the ladder whilst also gaining invaluable experience in the Web3.0 ecosystem.
If you’re interested – please feel free to write back and send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and book a time with me for a confidential discussion.
*Salary + Equity can be negotiated DOE.*
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com