We are seeking Fullstack Machine Learning Engineers to join one of our fastest growing clients: a decentralised compute protocol for the worlds deep learning models.
In this role, you will be a key part of the team responsible for designing and writing the code that allows users to submit data to a machine learning node – directly impacting the future of how machine learning is developed & deployed.
- Designing and building the Python SDK that users will utilise to interact with the network nodes.
- Designing and building the node functionality that will consume the submitted models and data.
.Qualifications of a successful candidate:
- Building Python software development kits from scratch.
- Low-level machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow (other examples incl. PyTorch, MXNet, Caffe, Theano, Flax, DeepSpeed, CNTK)
- Intermediate representations such as LLVM (other examples incl. SPIR-V, NNVM IR, AMD HIP IR, ONNX IR)
- Front-end development experience with languages such a React.js
Complementary experience (not required but considered a huge bonus):
- Rust programming languages & substrate framework
- Work or study within the blockchain sector
- Work or study in cryptography
- Background in computer science research
- Competitive Salary
- Token allocation
- Paid holiday allowance
- Paid sick leave
- Equipment budget
- Company retreats
If you feel your skillset and experience could be suitable for this role, please apply directly or send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com