Full Stack Engineer – P2P Networking
Web3 Company (FULLY Remote: EU/UK/USA)
EDR are hiring for Full Stack Engineers who are versed within the P2P space for a fast-growth industry leading start-up in the Web3 space.
Our client is a privacy-first ZK-rollup on Ethereum bringing confidentiality and cost savings to the Ethereum ecosystem. The layer-two solution uses zero-knowledge proofs and confidential transactions to enable confidential transactions for any generic digital asset on Ethereum, including existing assets.
Role Focus & Responsibilities:
Due to the nature of the network, the key goal over the coming year or two is to meaningfully decentralise their solution. To achieve this, our client will require a multi-disciplinary approach that will cover their entire tech stack. We’re looking for engineers with specific network protocol experience to:
- Focus on the development of our client’s networking layer.
- Decentralise the transaction pool, by implementing a P2P network protocol.
- Ensure rapid adoption of transactions through the network.
- Reduce data transmission overheads in all parts of the stack.
- Hook directly into Layer-One DevP2P protocol for advanced Layer-Two syncing.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years software engineering experience.
- 2+ years of TypeScript experience.
- Solid understanding of internet networking protocols.
- Basic understanding of at least one P2P protocol.
- Experience writing NETWORKING coding in a production environment.
- Development experience with Ethereum (advantageous, not required)
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills.
Our Client Offers:
- Highly competitive compensation packages, including equity.
- Flexible and remote working environments.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays annually.
- An opportunity to work a the forefront of cutting edge Blockchain and FinTech with a world-class Cryptography and Engineering team.
Apply via this job post directly or send your CV/Resume to email@example.com so that we can schedule a time to have the opportunity presented in full.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org