EDR has partnered with an established blockchain company in America who are seeking an experienced full-stack developer
Our client is a fourth generation blockchain built for the next wave of crypto creators. They aim to promote free and fair consensus by replacing energy-intensive mining and capital-intensive staking with a new form of disk-based farming.
The company is a layer zero protocol that is fully interoperable with any layer one, allowing it to serve as an infrastructure layer for the entire Web3 ecosystem
- Prototype a series of user-facing apps, including web wallet, desktop farmer, and staking interface
- Deploy new apps to our community and test network on a monthly release schedule
- Conduct a formal marketing experiment to collect and analyse valuable user feedback and validate key market assumptions
- Experience building full-stack web, desktop, or mobile apps in JS/TS
- Experience building block explorers, wallets, or other user facing crypto apps
- Experience working with Web3 JS
- Passionate about UX and familiar with the UX challenge of crypto
What’s in it for you?
- Work from anywhere within Continental US time zones
- Competitive salary with generous equity and token grants
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- A unique opportunity to shape the future of the company and grow into a long-term leadership role
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org