For our client, a world leading digital transformation firm, we have been asked to recruit a Finance Business Partner with strong FP&A skills to lead a team through a period of growth.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company (final client / client final) and help to shape and transform their FP&A and Control function in France and across Europe.
Company size: ~6K employees, ~€500million revenues
The ideal candidate will have strong professional experience in FP&A with a background in Audit within a ‘Big 5’ environment.
The role will see you:
- Lead budget, forecasting and financial business plans for specific company subsidiaries
- Create decision making frameworks for new acquisitions
- Develop implementation processes for integrating financial systems into new acquisitions
- Lead finance business partnering activities across all operational functions
- Manage the use, design and presentation of dashboards and KPIs
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in operational finance (FP&A, Controlling, Audit)
- Exeprience in finance transformation
- Strong experience with project accounting (T&M, fixed price etc)
- Fluent English and French
The company offers an attractive package (DOE) and the opportunity to work in a truly multicultural environment on diverse and challenging projects. Career progression opportunities include international transfers/postings and the opportunity to become a CFO of new or target acquisitions.
To discuss the role in further detail, please send a CV to email@example.com